“Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter” – Mark Twain
Ok! she called me a socialite! don’t know if that was to be a compliment or otherwise? I would like to believe it was a compliment. Anything that can make me look my age is always a winner in my closet because my dad still treats me like an 8year old. It really isn’t my fault I was created so small, that most of the time people find it difficult to guess my age right. But who cares right? I’ve always found more pros to being petite than cons.
But it isn’t all that hard to look all grown up. In India, power dressing amongst the elite is becoming very typical. Keep in mind a few basic rules:
- All handloom fabrics are Awesome!
- Anything of exaggerated lengths is meant for royalty
- Pick out a monochromatic scheme of colours because they are in perfect harmony
- Last but not the least, wear jewellery. Either small and delicate with precision craftsmanship or oversized and bold statement pieces.
- Last but not least, a classic pair of shoes.
I’m I there? Do you think I look grown up enough to you? I really hope I do.
Khadi jacket: Fabels by Fabindia | T-shirt: h&m | BF jeans: Forever21 | shoes : Allen Solly | Jewellery: Accessorize
If you like the post do follow me on: